Tetris Group have two different types of orbital tig welding available, closed head for stainless steel tube and open head for scheduled pipe. Orbital welding has been proven to be a very effective method for welding stainless steel tubing for systems in which the products flowing through them must be maintained in a clean and/or sterile condition.
The capability of making smooth, crevice-free welds that maintain uniformity and consistency for thousands of joints have made orbital welding technology the accepted weld technology for the semiconductor and biopharmaceutical industries in Australia.
Crevice-free welds are essential for controlling the growth of microorganisms in hygienic piping systems.
Orbital Tig Welding Services:
- Orbital welding within an closed & enclosed head from 15mm to 150mm
- Orbital welding of materials with wall thickness from 0.1mm to 3mm for closed head
- Orbital welding of materials with open head from 2.4mm to 25mm
- Orbital welding of high purity and integrity with fully penetrated welds, suitable for both the semiconductor and Biopharm industries
- Orbital welding which offers complete repeatability after initial parameters are set and material variances have been taken into consideration
- Orbital welding plant which is easily transportable and can be used at a client's premises as well as in our high tech workshop
- Orbital weld heads being small and compact can access welds at high level and within restricted areas
- Orbital welding power sources which can be operated remotely with a pendant
- Orbital welding of stainless steel, Fecralloy, Inconel, Hastelloy and many other special metals
- Orbital welders trained and qualified to work to Australian standards & ASME
- We have a library of approved weld procedures.
Orbital Tig Welding is recommended for:
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- High-purity Water Systems
- Aircraft & Aerospace Industry