To whom it may concern,
BOC engaged Tetris Group PLC as main contractor to undertake installation works of the recently completed Automated Sort & Pick System at our Wetherill Park Facility in Sydney. BOC held responsibility for delivering the initial Prototype System, Phase 1, under the close supervision of Cimcorp OY.
Tetris Group PLC provided all technical trades, tools and heavy lifting equipment to BOC for the duration of this highly challenging project. The scope of supply for Tetris Group PLC was as follows:
- Survey and set out of the equipment within scope of Phase 1
- De-vanning of 13 off 40ft containers
Erect the MBR 800 Gantry Frame and positioning of the twin beam crane
- Installation of sub-equipment inclusive of;
- ABB 7600 Series robot
- 2 off Twin Pallet Turntables
- 2 off 8 Pallet Turntables
- Laser Pallet Scanning System
- All electrical and instrumentation cables, cabinets and support ladders
- Guarding and security system
- Post implementation daily support for the duration of the commissioning phase
Following the successful implementation of Phase 1, BOC had no hesitation in once again engaging the services of Tetris Group PLC to assist with implementation of Phase 2 of the project, a scope which was almost double Phase 1. Tetris Group PLC management worked closely with BOC to ensure OH&S processes and procedures were followed without exception. The result for all parties involved was a highly complex system completed without incident on time to budget within a major operating hazardous facility.
BOC commends Tetris Group PLC for their professionalism in completing this project without incident and would have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective customers.
Project Manager Technical Delivery